- Most of you liked the message and the less 'salesy' approach I tried to take with it.
- Many of you felt that the copy was far too long. (Others felt that they couldn't imagine it being shorter!)
- I had quite a few typo's in there (sloppy fingers!)
- I didn't need to spend quite so long on who I was.
- Graphics/Pictures would have helped.
There's more of course but this is the main feedback.
As a result, I'm even now making changes to the page as well as putting up a second page that you can click to if you just want the facts of the program without ANY of the sales 'stuff'.
Once again, thank you all for caring enough to give such excellent feedback!
The Look Great Naked Challenge will go live next week, so keep 'em peeled!
Truth, joy and love