Sunday, December 02, 2007

Elimination Diet Cookbook Is A Hit!


Elimination Diet Cookbook A Hit!

It's true!

I uploaded the cookbook into cyberspace at 11:35pm on Tuesday night and when I woke up at 6.00 on Wednesday I'd already sold 250 and went on to sell another 500 during the rest of the week.

Not bad considering that it's not really on sale until Jan 1st and that I only sent 1 email to my private list. Seems that it was long overdue!

The funny thing is, it was the book I was never going to write, I'd assumed (mistakenly as it now transpires) that people would rather create their own meals but it seems that it's been the meal creation side of things that has caused the greatest stumbling block for most people who take on the diet.

Well, no more!

With over 100 recipes and 10 more being added to the book every month for a year, you'll NEVER run out of ideas again.


I'm not peddling it to you, but if you want to get a copy of the cookbook for £12.99 before it goes on sale on Jan 1 at £17.99 then pop on over tohttp://www.daxmoy-pts.co.uk/eliminationcookbook.asp and grab it now, but please don't tell too many people about it just yet as I'm only telling my private list and don't want it over-sold before it goes official on the 1st.






No comments: