Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Got Your Elimination Diet Cookbook Yet?

I've had quite a few emails about the cookbook telling me how much simpler it's been having recipes to choose from rather than coming up with food ideas of your own.

I agree.

In fact, I'm now kicking myself for not creating this 3 years ago!

Remember though, you don't HAVE to have the cookbook. There are literally thousands of food choices that are compatible with the diet but if you want a little help to keep boredom at bay, you'll certainly find it a great resource.

There are currently over 115 recipes in e-book format and another 10 being added each and every month for a year so there'll be 240 or so by the time I'm done and each of these updates will be sent to your inbox free every month.

So if you want to grab a copy then pop on over to http://www.daxmoy-pts.co.uk/eliminationcookbook.asp and grab it now so that you can make the most out of the diet in the weeks ahead.

Dax

www.daxmoy-pts.co.uk

No comments: