Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 10 of January Elimination Diet Challenge

Well, 10 days have passed and, unless you're doing something wrong (like cheating) you should be seeing and feeling at least a few results from the program by now.

I've been getting emails from people everyday telling me about the results people are getting and, well, some of them are simply amazing!

6lbs, 8lbs, 10lbs and even 12lbs in the last 10 days. Supposedly impossible when you speak to the mainstream fitness industry and the medical community about what's possible and yet, well, it's happening.

(In fact, I'd love to hear where YOU are at today too!)

But look, it would be really dishonest to claim that EVERYONE is achieving these results.

They're not.

Even though people are telling me they're looking and feeling better, that their aches and pains and many medical conditions are healing up (If you've been getting relief from some long term medical condition I'd love to hear about that too) some are concerned that their fat loss is not as fast as others they're hearing about.

I tell all those people the same thing.

Some people lose weight and fat in an almost linear fashion. 1-2LB a week like clockwork... sometimes more.

Others are not so regular. They lose a pound in a week, lose nothing for 2 weeks then suddenly drop 5-10lbs. I don't know why.

There's no scientific explanation for this.

It just happens.

What I can tell you though, is that invariably it all equals out.

Regardless of whether you lose faster, slower, in a linear fashion or in jumps, it all equals out and over time both groups do well from the program.

So don't lose heart ok?

And don't quit.

10 days in and 20 to go.

Keep it up my friends.



Speak soon!

Dax Moy
www.daxmoy.com
www.themagichundred.com

P.S - I've been asked about food ideas and resources I trust for the elimination diet.

Well, as well as my own cookbook that you'll find at www.daxmoy-pts.co.uk/eliminationcookbook.asp I also recommend Rosa Coelho's Excellent 101 Healthy Recipe's For The Office as it fills in some of the blanks about how to fit the diet into worklife. You can read more about it HERE

No comments: