Thursday, July 23, 2009

Here's How I lost 11.2 lbs and 11.5 inches in just 30 Days.

Here's yet another 30 day success story, this time from Cynthia who has changed dramatically during her time on my 30 day personal training body transformation challenge which just finished.

Cyn 'only' lost just over 11lbs in 30 days but achieved a pretty amazing inchloss and transformation I'm sure you'll agree.

Just look at the pictures to see how much she's changed... especially around the waist where you can see the fat has literally melted off.

Let's hear from Cyn!


Dax Moy Personal Training London



Here are my final results!

Weight 167.8 start 179 down 11.2 lbs (pound per week on average 2.8 lbs)
Chest 39 start 41 down -2
Waist 33 start 36 down -3
Hips 41 start 44 down -3
Thighs 24.5 start 26 down -1.5
Calves 14 start 15 down -1
Arm 11 start 12 down - 1

Total inches lost overall 11.5!!

"Well this has been quite a journey!

A journey of self awareness and determination . . . I have learned self discipline, proper food management, finding time to dedicate to exercising (time management) and learning to say "NO".

My name is Cynthia and I am from Alberta Canada and I have lost 11.2 pounds of unwanted fat in 30 days. That is 2.8 pounds of weight loss a week on average. I also lost 11.5 inches overall and am able to fit into clothes I have not worn in years!

I am so grateful to have been pick for this program and will continue using Dax's program and the tools he gave us to reach my goal weight.

In the past I have tried other programs, such weight watchers, but I did not see them through and quite just before I started seeing any results. I have always been in shape, but after I turned 35 it was, as the expression goes, all down hill from there.

When I turned 40 I was at my heaviest. I was in the 190s and could barely tie my own shoes. I think that was my breaking point. It was depressing and I was in a rut.

When I turned 41, I had had enough and started to do some research. I came across Dax's program and when he announced that he was looking for guinea pigs I was ecstatic.

I had tried the Elimination Diet before, but again did not stick with it and what little results I had seen disappeared. When I was picked for the program I made a promise to myself to follow this through!

I didn't want to be overweight anymore.

Although the first week was pretty tough, hard and scary (because what if I failed AGAIN), I managed to persevere, stayed strong and stick with the program with the help of Dax's advice and encouragement.

I was so happy to see 3 inches come off my waist and hips. Also my belly went down considerably and I didn't feel so bloated. I haven't reached my goal yet, but now I have the proper tools and willpower to succeed.

There is nothing stopping me now.

I recommend this program to anyone who has reached their limit and who are serious about losing weight and seeing results fast.

It is not just a another diet . . . this program changes your life! Thanks Dax. I would love to give you a hug in person! xoxoxox"

Cyn has done incredibly, don't you agree?

Considering this was all completed in just 30 days I think it's amazing! Most fat loss programs out there are pretty happy to have this happen in 12 weeks yet first Martin, now Cyn have shown just what's possible when you commit to getting your results.

More tomorrow!

Dax Moy
London's Leading Personal Trainer

P.S - Grab a FREE copy of the same diet Cyn used during the 30 Day Challenge over at www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com today!

1 comment:

Another Day in Limbo said...

Great job, Cyndy!