Monday, July 20, 2009

London Personal Trainer Shares These Super Pushup Variations For Strength and Fast Fat Burning

Want to challenge yourself to greater upper body strength, improved muscle tone and greater fat-burning potential?

If so, you'll absolutely love these new exercises that I've been using with my clients to get fantastic body transformation results faster than ever.

The exercises need no weights, no bands, no kettlebells or anything else, rather, you'll get the most amazing workouts ever just be using your bodyweight.

Don't believe me?

Check these out for yourself!





Perform 3-4 sets of 8 of each routine and see for yourself just how effective bodyweight can be!

Dax Moy
The UK's Leading Personal Trainer

P.S - Don't forget to tell me how you got on!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Haven't seen the first exercise in the first video before... that one is going in to my tool box ;o)

Excellent stuff

Tim
Personal Trainer Luxembourg

Alain Mokbel said...

These are great exercises to add to my repertoire of bodyweight exercises.

Annette said...

Very innovative, they look so innocent, but doing them is really hard! Wow, my legs and shoulders are still wobbly, those 4 exercises are great!