Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How To Lose 20lbs and 5 Inches From Your Waist in Just 30 Days

Well, my 30 day experiment is over!

My wonderful guinea-pigs in my 30 in 30 challenge have completed the workouts and the dietary protocols and have all achieved some pretty amazing stuff as you'll soon see.

I won't blather and hype what's happened, instead I'll be posting their results over the next few days and you can read read for yourself what happened and how they feel about it all in their own words : )

Let's start with Martin...

Dax Moy
London's Leading Personal Trainer

Read how Martin lost 20lb and 12" in just 30 days!!

(These are all Martin's own pictures. I haven't resized, altered
or changed them in any way. Martin even put  the 'day 1' and
'day 30' on himself - in case you're wondering!)


30 Day Fat Loss Results With London Personal Trainer Dax Moy


30 Day Fat Loss Results With London Personal Trainer Dax Moy



"Hi i'm Martin 33 years old from Blackpool, England. 

I have been overweight for YEARS! I have tried everything to shift the flab slowly creeping over my body.

I know everything there is to know about healthy eating or so I thought! I have tried Atkins, Weight Watchers, Slimfast, Numerous online diets. Stupid and probably dangerous diets, cabbage soup, 3 day detox I have joined Gym's played sports etc everything and anything.

I have never managed to keep to any of the programs for more than a month or so and even then there would be the odd cheat.

I decided to join Dax Moy's 30-in-30 fat loss program as it sounded very challenging I am fiercely competitive and I loved the idea of following a set routine and exercise plan for 30 days and seeing fast results. My problem is that I get bored and if I don't see results my willpower disappears. I liked the idea of being accountable to Dax and knowing that he was monitoring my progress would keep me on track. Basically I didn't have anything else to try and I needed to lose weight I needed someone to give me a kick up the butt and make me do something.

The program is tough, it has to be its only for 30 days. It took me a while to get used to not having coffee and just drinking water but the eating clean was great I did suffer detox headaches for the first 2-3 days but took the advice Dax gave us and worked through it. After about day 4 I began to feel amazing really refreshed and healthy I began to enjoy it and I loved the fact that it kept changing The exercises really push your limits and you can actually feel yourself getting stronger and fitter and you compete against yourself for times and repetitions which is definately motivating.

My results in 30 days are staggering I cannot believe the transformation, everyone keeps telling me I look amazing, my skin is glowing (so i'm told!) I am sleeping better, I feel like a different person I cannot believe in 30 days this is achievable I have felt really well in myself where normally I dont feel great I get very tired and stressed and dont sleep well etc.


My results:

Weight lost 20lb

Chest 3.5" lost

Waist 5" lost

Hips 1.5" lost

Thigh 1" lost

Calf 0.5" lost

Arm 0.5" lost



Weight 16st 2lb at start 14st 10lb at finish

Chest 44" down to 40.5"

Waist 41.5" down to 36.5"

Hips 44" down to 42.5"

Thigh 27" down to 26"

Calf 16" down to 15.5"

Arm 15" down to 14.5"



A total weight loss of 20lb and 12 inches!


I would definately recommend this program to anyone who wants to lose weight and shape up and is prepared to put in the effort and make things happen there is no miracle pill you have to put in the effort and then with the help of Dax you will get the result. I will definately continue with the program it really has changed my life"

Good stuff huh?

Congratulations to you Martin. You've done amazingly well, my friend. Keep it up buddy! : )

More to come tomorrow : )

Dax

5 comments:

Thomas said...

I have been following Martin's progress - he has done fantastically well...

Andy Latham said...

Uber well done to Martin.. he's done very very well... This is really motivating ... I'm going to do another 30 day Elimination, it's the only way to get over a plateau...

ms_attitude said...

Well done Martin! Awesome results. YES you needed Dax's program, but that was only one part of the equation. You needed to stick to it, to prove that you could do it, and you did so! It's no mean feat to stick with a rigorous program and you passed with flying colours so well done!

Melanie Edgal said...

This sounds good. I'm an apple tyoe and just recently I've had trouble sleeping and its lead to bloatedness arounf the stomach. I look pregnant again so I will definately try it.
Funnily enough I've been drinking almost a daily cup of coffee/latte so cutting it out will really help.

zu.zu said...

Well done Martin!! Very very impressive!! Bet Sarah is one very happy lady now:) We start on Monday..wish us luck!!! x x x