Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tried This Crazy Pushup Yet?

Well, yesterday's bodyweight workout videos went really well with over 500 view on them already (though not enough comments!) : )

So I thought I'd give you this great quad pushup tutorial today with a bunch of variations from the complete beginner to the advanced athlete. They get pretty tough... especially pushing up into a handstand or hopping from the floor!

Take a look, give 'em a go and leave me a comment : )




Dax Moy
London's leading Personal Trainer

2 comments:

Thomas said...

You need to resize this by changing the width as it affect the other items in your blog

Neat exercise though.

I SUGGEST a whole set of tutorials on exercises - 'lessons' if you like. these can be on the blog and then linked to various products.

cat said...

I love this series - and despite teaching all sorts of disciplines over many years now myself, have never thought to do it or seen it before!!!
It never ceases to amaze me what is still left untouched, so far as movements go!