Well, we're officially into week two and, despite the fact that a relatively small number of people are actually stepping up and posting into the comments section of the blog, I'm receiving literally hundreds of mails a day to tell me that people are doing really well.
In fact, I myself have dropped 4kg in the last week. That's nearly 9lbs (I must've gotten pretty toxic over the summer, huh?)
It's great to know that so many of you are achieving so much.
So look, here's another bunch of 'tweaks' for you all so that you can get even faster results.
1. Keep the fluids high - yes, I know this isn't new, but it's the hardest habit most people try to build and the one that's invariably the first to be forgotten. Drink 1ltr for every 50lbs of bodyweight.
2. Consume high quality DHEA Omega 3 fish oils - Fish oils speed up your metabolism and ability to burn fat. Taking a high dose fish oil supplement daily will make a REAL difference.
3. Consume slightly more protein than you normally would - you don't have to become a protein nut but try to eat more than you're used to. Just 1 or 2 eggs a day, a bit of extra meat, more pulese and nuts if you're vegetarian. Just get more and you'll feel a big difference.
4. Eat more greens - Green cruciferous veggies like Broccoli, Kale, Cabbage, Turnip etc They contain huge quantities of antioxidants that will really speed up the detox and get you faster results.
5. Eat some spicy food - Get a few spicy meals such as chili, curry etc into your weekly diet. The spices speed up metabolism like crazy and also assist with detoxification... and taste great!
There you have it. 5 more detox and elimination diet speed up tips.
Apply them today!
P.S - Don't forget to get some training in too. I've already told you about some great workout systems and there are a bunch more too.
Here's another Meltdown workout for you!
Drop me a comment... I want to hear from you... or else! : )