Monday, October 06, 2008

Elimination Diet Challenge Day 15

Well, here we are, day 15 and the start of week three of the elimination diet challenge.

I didn't post over the weekend as I've had feedback from people that they rarely read their mails at weekends and that it was a bit overwhelming to come into work on Monday to a hundred or more emails (you should see MY mailbox on monday.... HUNDREDS!) : )

Anyway, the good news is that I'm still getting reports of amazing results from those who've stuck it out this far with most people in the region of 8-12lbs weight loss already. Bearing in mind that we've only 2 weeks under our belts, this is pretty amazing, right?

And, by all accounts, the detox nasties are well and truly over and the impact upon energy, mental clarity and overall feelings of healthiness is massive.

This is all great news and heralds the start of the REALLY great phase of the program.

In these next two weeks you can expect to see even greater impact in fat loss, excess fluid loss and increase in muscle definition. In addition your energy will continue to rise and your hair, skin, teeth and nails will look and feel better than they have been in ages.

Not only that but you may find that if you're on meds of any kind that they're working better than ever and, in many instances, you may need to talk to your doc about reassessing the dose.

(NOTE: DO NOT tamper with your meds, change doses or stop them without first consulting your doctor, I'm just telling you what many of my readers have told me. I'm not ADVISING you to change your meds)

So things will definitely be on the up for you.

So now's the time to really start thinking SERIOUSLY about your fitness programming.

I know, I know, you don't want to be spending ages training and you don't want to join a gym but there are lots of ways to get a little fitness work into your life without it taking over.

And you should!

After all, you want GREAT results, not just 'good' ones right?

Well, here's a few brief workouts I recommend. They can all be done in 30 minutes or less and won't cost the Earth either.

1. Turbulence Training by my good friend Craig Ballantyne is a fantastic fat loss system that is designed around shorter, more intense (though not outrageous) workouts that create an ongoing calorie burn even after the session is over.

The training produces some of the best results I've seen from anyone within the fitness and fatloss market.

2. 7 Minute Muscle by Jon Benson is an amazing little system I've just learned about recently and, although sceptical at first, have found it to provide an amazing workout in just 7 minutes.

I know 7 minutes doesn't sound long enough but the truth is, when you're doing these muscle shaping workouts, it's more than enough. Better for those who are working more on shaping and strengthening their muscles than for fat loss.

3. My own Look Great Naked Challenge HAS to be included here, although it's much more than a workout ebook. It's an entire online workout program with training sessions, videos, audios, printouts and 90 days worth of bossy emails from me : )

I've had hundreds of people go through the program now and they all love it due to its no nonsense approach, short workout sessions and the clarity of the instructions on how to get the best results.

It's the next best thing to actually having me working with you.

The thing is, you can choose these workouts or you can choose something else altogether, it's up to you.

But the real message is start, and start today.

Put some exercise into your life for at least the next 2 weeks and you'll see some amazing results, I guarantee it.

Til tomorrow!

Dax Moy
www.lookgreatnakedchallenge.com

www.daxmoy-pts.co.uk
www.eliminationdietblueprint.com


P.S - I've just had a new website built for the Elimination Diet over at www.eliminationdietblueprint.com . The rest of the site isn't finished yet but you can still tell others about it.

In fact, I'm hoping you will.

Y'see, I want to TRIPLE the number of people going through the diet by the end of the year and so I'm hoping you might help me.

Can you tell 3 other people about your experience on the diet so far?

I'd love it if you could!

Just send them to www.eliminationdietblueprint.com so that they can get their own FREE copy of the diet and get the same kind of results that you are.

No comments: